Knowledge Base

WorkFlowy is extremely simplistic, but also extremely helpful. Below are a few things that I’ve copied from the folks at WorkFlowy that help describe it: >> “WorkFlowy is the world’s best tool for taking notes and making lists.” >> “Workflowy is an organizational tool that makes life ...
From the Dropbox website: Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again! Dropbox is another one of those super-popular programs out there today. What makes it popular, it serves a real need for most of ...
Locate files and folders by name instantly. “Everything” is an incredible piece of free software that has gotten a lot of publicity lately. Besides being free, it is incredible how small of a file it is to download and how quickly it installs. But the most incredible thing, besides the fact ...
We all know that PDF is a very standard format today. Of course most folks have Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files since it is a free product. Some folks have Adobe Acrobat, either Standard or Professional, so that they can also generate PDF files. But if you’re like many folks, you rarely ...
Ditto is a great program for increasing productivity, regardless of what you are using it for. Even simply for filling out forms or whatever, I use it often. Haven’t you found yourself wanting to copy something to the clipboard by using Ctrl+C and then realizing – “Wait, I also need to copy ...