Knowledge Base

WorkFlowy is extremely simplistic, but also extremely helpful. Below are a few things that I’ve copied from the folks at WorkFlowy that help describe it: >> “WorkFlowy is the world’s best tool for taking notes and making lists.” >> “Workflowy is an organizational tool that makes life ...
From the Dropbox website: Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again! Dropbox is another one of those super-popular programs out there today. What makes it popular, it serves a real need for most of ...
Locate files and folders by name instantly. “Everything” is an incredible piece of free software that has gotten a lot of publicity lately. Besides being free, it is incredible how small of a file it is to download and how quickly it installs. But the most incredible thing, besides the fact ...
Frankly, I’m surprised that I’ve written three (3) posts before this one in the “Software we use” category talking about 3 different pieces of software we use before I mentioned Snagit! Snagit is definitely one of my all time favorites and it is one I use on a daily basis. It is a ...
We all know that PDF is a very standard format today. Of course most folks have Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files since it is a free product. Some folks have Adobe Acrobat, either Standard or Professional, so that they can also generate PDF files. But if you’re like many folks, you rarely ...
Ditto is a great program for increasing productivity, regardless of what you are using it for. Even simply for filling out forms or whatever, I use it often. Haven’t you found yourself wanting to copy something to the clipboard by using Ctrl+C and then realizing – “Wait, I also need to copy ...