Knowledge Base

At some point you may run across a scenario when you try to access a help file within a program, but the help file doesn’t open. Typically you will get a screen similar to the one below saying “Navigation to the web page was canceled” (Windows 7) or “Action canceled” (XP). I believe that ...
Ditto is a great program for increasing productivity, regardless of what you are using it for. Even simply for filling out forms or whatever, I use it often. Haven’t you found yourself wanting to copy something to the clipboard by using Ctrl+C and then realizing – “Wait, I also need to copy ...
You’ve probably seen files in your file folders with tildes (~) in front of them like this: If you’ve always wondered what these files are, read on. From Wikipedia: “The tilde symbol is used to prefix hidden temporary files that are created when a document is opened in Windows. For ...
I’ve had this chart shown below for well over a dozen years. I’ve found it to be very useful for quickly adding a symbol to the document you are working on; particularly when working with emails describing things such as diameters and plus/minus dimension and angles. The trick is to simpy hold ...